Welcome!

Thanks for calling by. I hope you enjoy what you see, feel free to leave a comment and call again to catch up on my news.

Thursday 21 June 2012

Pieces for my shop

No progress at all on the retreat but I've been really busy making pieces to sell in my Etsy shop so I'll share those with you all.

The first piece is this little gardening bench complete with drawer full of seed packets, gardening tools, and even a little hedgehog which seems to have taken up residence in the plant pot on that bottom shelf.

 
There's a wedding memory box filled with all kinds of memorabilia related to the owner's wedding day.



Then there's a whole lot of luggage sets in readiness for the holiday season. Where will your dolls house occupants be going to this year?

5 comments:

  1. All your items are beautiful. I love the gardening bench.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enhhorabuena por esas fantasticas miniaturas.
    Me encantan esas maletas.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu equipaje es precioso, tienes mucho arte
    Un abrazo
    GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

    ReplyDelete
  4. These miniatures are amazing. I like the suitcases.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these pieces are beautiful, especially the gardening bench and the wedding memories box. Sandie

    ReplyDelete