Welcome!

Thanks for calling by. I hope you enjoy what you see, feel free to leave a comment and call again to catch up on my news.

Saturday 21 January 2012

I'm in print!

It's a while since I sent this article off to the Guild of Needle Laces but imagine my amazement and delight when my copy of their latest magazine dropped through the letterbox yesterday and there was my butterfly ... right on the front cover.




Yes, I'm still working on my lace most days. Here's a sneak preview of the latest piece I'm working on.





I just love these old fashioned crinoline ladies and she's going to be standing in a ribbon-work garden eventually. She'll have her first public viewing this coming Thursday though at a display our Embroiderers Guild is putting on. She will be ready by then (almost finished now) though the garden won't be done in time.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being published. Your butterfly is gorgeous. I love your crinoline lady.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith, congratulations! Outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so wonderful and rightly deserved. Your work is impeccable. :) Now treat yourself to something good. You deserve it!
    xoxo
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what great news! Congrats! The butterfly is gorges!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I've visited your blog and have seen your beautiful work, espacially your old fashioned crinoline ladies:amazing!I've never heard or seen such needlework.
    Greetings,
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete