Welcome!

Thanks for calling by. I hope you enjoy what you see, feel free to leave a comment and call again to catch up on my news.

Monday 12 September 2011

Holiday trips

My brother has been staying with me for a couple of weeks so I've been on lots of trips out with him. I don't drive so it's been lovely having a 'chauffeur driven' car for a while. The themes this year seem to have been large old houses, and lots of sculpture. I have been doing miniatures and stitching as well but just now I wanted to show you some of my 'stay at home' holiday photos.

We went to Shibden Hall ...





and Harewood House ...





We went to the Hepworth Gallery ...


and the Yorkshire Sculpture Park

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judith,
    Thanks for your visit to my blog. I won't be at the Harrogate show which is a shame, we could have had a coffee together. My roots are in Yorkshire so we have a common bond.
    Have a great week.
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these beautiful places.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete