Welcome!

Thanks for calling by. I hope you enjoy what you see, feel free to leave a comment and call again to catch up on my news.

Friday 5 August 2011

The garden is finished!

At last! I have no doubt I'll tinker with it again later, as I usually do, but for now I'm counting this as finished. I'm determined to finish the florist shop too this weekend as next weekend is our miniatures group show and I still have things to do for that. So ... would you like a guided tour?


The paths are lined with lavender


The flowers are a mixture of haberdashery finds, kits, flower soft sprinkles and fimo and some of the leaves are aquarium plants, some are model railway scenic materials and others are cut from paper.


 I couldn't resist putting a bird in the bird bath...


 and another one perched on the end of the railing hoping for some crumbs left behind now the customers have finished their cup of tea.

4 comments:

  1. This is a very cosy garden Judith.

    gr.Heleni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your garden. As beautiful as a natural garden. Great job!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es un maravilloso jardin, me encanta!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is gorgeous. It is so welcoming. Beautiful!!
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete