Welcome!

Thanks for calling by. I hope you enjoy what you see, feel free to leave a comment and call again to catch up on my news.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

A weekend with family

It's been a busy weekend as my son and daughter both came up to visit. They live in London so it's a bit of a trek, but that's why I've not been posting for a few days. We went over to York for the day on Friday and then on Saturday my son and I walked up through the park in the hope of finding something worth taking photographs of. There were some new baby ducklings - just one day old - but it was impossible to get close enough to them. So cute though, racing across the water.

Here are the miniatures I was working on last week - some shabby chic jugs ...






... made from scrapbooking paper. I thought I'd make a few while I was working on them and I've put them all into my shop for the moment. I am sure they'll all find a new home before too long.


and then there is this selection of cushions. Again, they're all in my shop for the time being. That shop is proving to be a very useful holding place for the things I'm making in bulk!

No comments:

Post a Comment